This robot vacuum is surprisingly good for a model that costs less than $100BGR — Maren Estrada
Considering premium robot vacuums can cost as much as $1,000, you’re probably not expecting very much when you buy a model for less than $100. But if the model you buy happens to be the Pure Clean PUCRC25 Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner, you’re going to be surprised at how good it is despite its low price point. It works well on low-pile carpet and on hard flooring of course, and it also has solid battery life. The strong suction was the biggest surprise when we tested it though — definitely check it out!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- UPGRADED BATTERY 2019: New version is fine tuned with upgraded battery life for up to 90 min run time and 1200pa suction. Enjoy more advanced programming for improved obstacle climbing
- 1 TOUCH GO: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner vacuums tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet – Easy 1 touch power up! The robo vac has anti fall cliff sensors that automatically self detect a gap and keep it from running of stairs
- LOW PROFILE: the mini electric vacuum robot features a 2.9” thin low profile will travel through any room and is small enough to fit under the couch or bed in your house
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the automatic vacuum cleaner’s dust filter keeps air pure and fine dust particles trapped inside dustbin. No brush design and powerful suction does not clog with dog or cat hair like the units with a rotating under brush
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 auto side sweeper brushes that extend the reach of the vacuum and rotate to catch dirt and debris in corners and on hard wood floor